Ladies, join us as we connect together!!
As the Women of Bethany, our goal is to connect in authentic relationships so that we can encourage and challenge each other to glorify God and see our lives, and the lives of others, transformed into Jesus followers. We will do that through big events and small gatherings where women can connect and share their lives together. Save the dates for these.
Women’s Connection Nights | February thru November 2023
Ladies, plan to join us in 2023 as we gather to connect and encourage each other. We'll enjoy snacks and conversation as well as a short devotion and discussion as we work our way through the Beatitudes in Matthew 5. We will also challenge each other to memorize this passage of scripture over the course of our time together. These connection nights will take place on the third Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:30 PM in The Well Ministry Center. These coincide with youth group times so that you can drop your teens off at youth group and drive around for a time of women's connection!
Mark your calendars for the following dates.
- February 15 - Beatitudes Session #1
- March 15- Beatitudes Session #2
- April 19- Beatitudes Session #3
- May 17- Beatitudes Session #4
- June 21- Beatitudes Session #5
- July 19 - Women's FUN NIGHT!
- August 16- Beatitudes Session #6
- September 20 - Beatitudes Session #7
- October 18 - - Beatitudes Finale #8
- November 15 - Women's FALL HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!
Let us know you’re interested so we can plan effectively by RSVPing to Laurie O'Toole
Look for the return of July Wednesdays Women’s Walking Group
Jesus walked with His disciples. So we will gather to walk together in the early mornings sharing life and the beauty of the park. We'd love for you to join us again this summer. Let us know you're interested by clicking here or by RSVPing to Laurie O'Toole.
On-going Gatherings for Women
- Sundays: Women of the Word is a Connect class for women of all ages who desire to connect in community over God's Word and meets Sundays at 9 AM. For info contact Jana Shields or email .
- Monthly: Hannah Circle is a fellowship of women with a heart to reach the world for Jesus Christ, and to encourage and pray for those who do so; this groups meets the first Tuesday of each month. For more info contact Barb Darjany or email .
- Quarterly: Overflow is a group of widowed women who gather to encourage and extend care to each other, while sharing their stories of grief and healing. For info contact Ellen Duren or email .
You can learn more about Women's Ministry by contacting or by clicking on the events featured below.